Sunday, July 28, 2013

Quotes

"Don't Overthink, Just Let it Go"

Good lord I wish I could just live by this everyday, but the truth of the matter is that it is such a difficult thing to live by. I think that as humans we all have a certain part of us that wants to retain every single thing that has happened to us in the past. It's like we can't let go- we just can't. I've been feeling quite strangled by things of the past. A broken heart that feels like it'll never be mended. Wow I'm cliché. Right now I'm just in need of some wings to give flight to something new in my life. I need a breath of fresh air. Is it a part of human growth? Does everyone go through this?
Probably. But just at different times, and it lasts different amounts of time. I guess we just have to believe in ourselves. Believe that we are powerful enough to get by.

Damn that wasn't so bad for an uplifting ending. Preach it sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment